Saturday, April 24, 2010

Status Quo

Things are going well in the Palomba family. As you know I am back to work now and so I've been back "in the swing of things" for two weeks. It was very difficult to leave the house on the first day, and is still a little sad each morning when I leave. But there were only tears on Day 1. :) I have found that I am so busy at work that the day flies by and before I know it I am back with my little boy. And I just LOVE my evenings now. Bathtime is my favorite - Max loves taking baths and he usually just sits there, splashes around, and smiles at me the whole time. :)

Maxon has been sleeping 8-9 hours at night, usually straight through, but there are some nights when he'll wake up at 3 or 4 am and not want to go back to sleep. Those nights are tough - well, the next day is tough I should say. (Although I am so blessed - Nick helps out a lot when those nights come around).

So anyway, things are good and just status quo right now. My goal for this next week is to figure out how to work in a workout into my evening schedule. I've got to get back to being active here, and it has been very difficulty to fit something in between feedings, preparing for the next day, bathtime, putting Max to bed, dishes, laundry, etc. And I only have one child now, what will I ever do when we have more???!!! I'll give that some time I think... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment